BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
sweet_ceana

Sita is 6 months old

Sita is 6 months old and still a little peanut! She weighs 19lbs and is 15" at the shoulders. I think she is going to be an itty bitty border collie. Here are some recent pictures of my camera harlot of a puppy. She just loves having her picture taken.

Hooray! I see you have my favorite thing... the camera!

4027572195_12117dce5a.jpg

Doing her best coyote impression:

4028307126_8533d431a8.jpg

Hanging out in the kitchen after a hard puppy day.

4028293394_58187427aa.jpg

These are her tired ears. They slowly slide to the side like a balding man when she needs a break.

4028320986_cdb2b72edc.jpg

The muffin dog prefers to enjoy nature when ever she gets a chance. While the other dogs run around she prefers to bask in the sun or enjoy a cool breeze.

4028299418_7f9c559729.jpg

4027541329_8a4171e5a3.jpg

***She met sheep two weekends ago. It was hilarious. She was very polite and wanted to sniff their rear ends. She followed behind them calmly and curiously. I am not so sure she has any herding in her future. :rolleyes: Although she did crouch and give the eye for the first time this last weekend. Who knows, there maybe a little sheep dog in there some where.

One final picture to show just how little she is. Here she is on an adventure with Fitz, he is 37lbs.

4028303196_9c49d2b4f4.jpg

Next time I promise sheep pictures. We were in the mix with the dogs and sheep this time so we had no time for pictures. I just love this dog. She is an absloute pleasure. She is incredibly loving.

She is so pretty! I love that she's always smiling!