BC Boards
Harlow

I just joined and wanted to show some pics!

Welcome! What a pretty baby you have! I have a thing for split faces

Thanks everyone, Harlow is quite the handfull but well worth it. I get alot of comments about her face also. Kids flock to her :rolleyes:

Hi, welcome here, Harlow is quite a beauty!

And yes, some of us here melt at the sight of a split face - you can tell by our avatars we're not at all partial :rolleyes:

lovely I have a thing for split faces. See below

Your dog is beautiful!! I just joined as well. I am really enjoying reading about all these amazing dogs and checking out their BEAUTIFUL pictures. I love Border Collies and it's apparent everyone here does too. So nice.

My girl is Sammy. She will be 5 on December 9th. Her big dog is Max, a Golden Retriever. He will be 6 on December 17th. They are peanut butter and jelly.

post-10521-1253547176_thumb.jpg

Thanks again, when I got her the split face wasn't even a reason at first but the longer I've had I realized I have a pretty interesting looking dog!

There was a litter of 7 they were all in a kiddie pool in the breeders house. All the puppies ran up to me except for her. She sat back and tipped her head. I wanted a male but fell in love instantly