BC Boards

It's been slowly driving me crazy not having Kellie around. Maverick is great and I love him to pieces, but he's already a super dog whereas Kel was my long-term project and heart dog. It took a little while (well, to me anyway), but I finally met the next right pup.

Everyone, meet Kayzie, 3 month old border collie and very sweet cuddle bug

150715.jpg

150559.jpg

These are the only two pictures I have for now, until my brother gives me my camera back (new daddy to a human kid so I'll cut him a little slack). I still hurt, but Kayzie is making it easier. She will definately be a disc dog like Kel was; she took off after a roll first time out and brought it back. We've got one more puppy shot to get and I'm hoping to take her out to the farm and expose her to sheep. We hit the ground running here and it helps a lot.

Maverick loves her. The two of them are so funny, and she's the only one Maverick will allow to steal his bone. The other pups haven't met her yet as they went with their young owners (nieces and nephews) to visit mom in Tennessee. The cats like her though.

What a gorgeus looking puppy!!

I totally envy you, you are so lucky to have merles, here in Iceland there are non.

Congratulations, she is adorable :rolleyes:

I'm glad you've found the right pup to make her own place in your heart. Best wishes!

So sweet. May puppy sighs and kisses fill your heart with love and joy!