BC Boards

Shadow update!

We've been in NJ for almost a month now, and she is doing great! The driving was fine, she mostly curled up in her chair and slept. The camping was fun, she took my air mattress and I took her blanket LOL. After all, life is about compromises, right? The border crossing was fine, he looked at her record and said she was good to go.

She gets along with my BFs keeshond pretty well, they play and share ice and water, occaisionally I catch them snuggling too! She got a lyme vaccine (I found a tick on her... YUCK! It was dead from her "natural defense" but still.. ick! :rolleyes: ) and her yearly shots from her vet here, who is super nice (and cute!), she absolutely loves him. The entire office staff at the vets thought she was beautiful and gave her lots of attention. Most of all though, she likes being allowed on the furniture! She is always on a couch napping hehe, she seems very happy here.

There will be pictures eventually, once I get around to taking some... poor girl, I'm always after her soul with that evil little flashing box, and she knows it! :D