BC Boards

Best site for ordering Topical Flea Preventative

TexasBC

I recently flea preventative online and never received it. I called three weeks after I placed the order and was told to wait another week. After over a month, they informed me that it was never shipped and offered me a refund or said they would ship a new order. I requested the refund.

So I'm just looking for a reliable place to order from, preferably with good prices.

I got a terrific price at Amazon and shipping was free. I have also dealt with Jeffers and KV in the past, as welll as Drs Foster and Smith. They have all offered excellent service.

dog.com is the cheapest I've found: $60.99 for 6mo of Frontline Topspot for 25-44lbs; shipping was a few dollars on top of that, but it's still cheaper than anywhere else online.

I second healthypets.com. I've been using them for years and always had good service. They will email you a coupon code for money off on your next purchase each month.

I also like bullwrinkle.com, it's where I get my prescriptions filled, but they seem to have increased their prices lately.

Cindy

I got a package of six of the largest Advantix for $63 and no shipping cost (at the 5-7 day standard shipping) from Amazon. For my dogs, (since I split them up - two tubes does three applications) that is nine applications or $7 per dog per month. I am sure these other companies that have similar or even lower prices will all offer good savings. I appreciate information on these other sites that people rely on and find to be very economical.