BC Boards

Greenville, SC Scottish Games BC Invitational Trials?

Anyone know anything about or who are planning to attend the above? I'm near Greenville and wondered if it would be something worth going to to spectate and perhaps meet some of the people I know from this board. :rolleyes:

My mom lives in Greenville. I was really hoping to visit her and attend the Scottish Games with my 7 month old BC. I was just looking at the website and noticed they don't allow dogs at the event. Just curious if anyone has attended this event before and knows whether there are other ways of viewing some of the event from the outside or if there are any other options. I really don't want to drive that far and have to leave him at home. Thanks!

My mom lives in Greenville. I was really hoping to visit her and attend the Scottish Games with my 7 month old BC. I was just looking at the website and noticed they don't allow dogs at the event. Just curious if anyone has attended this event before and knows whether there are other ways of viewing some of the event from the outside or if there are any other options. I really don't want to drive that far and have to leave him at home. Thanks!

Maybe you can find a doggie day care near by. The games look too fun to miss. I wish I was still in the area :rolleyes:

Hi Erin, David will run McCloud and I'll be running Rook and Bess. It is on a practice football field... very tiny, but challenging! And then the Scottish Games are fun as well! You should go.

Which football practice field would that be? I googled it and went to the website but didn't see where it was being held. Greenville's my hometown - I'm there! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Erin, for posting - I had no idea there was such a thing. Now I'm off to phone my family and chew them out for not telling me.

ETA: Had a closer look at the website and it looks like the games are held at Furman. I can't wait - I'll be there with nephews and nieces in tow - as many as I can round up. :D