BC Boards

instinct evals for rescues

hello--I am new to the board and not sure if I should post this here. I am willing to offer the use of my property and livestock to those of you doing rescue work that would like to test rescues on sheep. I have a small farm in Bradenton, Fl and about 30 head of sheep that are very used to all types of dogs.I have several small paddocks and a round pen available for testing. I am home during the week, and would be happy to do what I can to assist in helping people place rescues.Please contact me by email if interested. Thanks for all the good work you do!!

Jill Hurst Ewenity Farm Bradenton,Fl 34211

Very nice offer, Jill! I believe I met you once at a herding trial...I'm a friend of Candace's and tagged along with her.

hey Paula--I do believe I remember meeting you,are you with skyway BC rescue??? I am really tempted by the Jet girl:))

No, I'm not with Skyway. I'm not officially "with" any rescue, but I help out where I can, usually with transports. I've helped with dogs for Starfish BCR and also BCR of Tampa Bay. I'm friends with Diane Conroy also, so I help out where I can.