BC Boards

Jack Knox returns to SE Indiana July 11-13

Jack Knox returns for a 3 day clinic.

We all had such a great time in Feb with Jack we have scheduled a return visit July 11 - 13th. The clinic is open to all breeds and all levels. The first two days will be the typical clinic format. We will work each dog twice and have a round pen, small fenced pasture and open hay field to work in. We will adjust our work schedule depending on the temps, we may take a longer lunch break to eat and discuss things and work either early or late - whatever is best for the dogs and sheep.

The last day of the clinic will be more of a trial/ judging format with Jack giving us suggestions to help with the runs. Then we work on those specific areas that need improvement.

You may enter the clinic for all any or all three days.

The cost is going to depend a bit on interest so this will give you an idea. If there is lots of interest the cost will be a bit less.

Monday only 175.00, two days it will around 260.00 and three days will be 360.00 Lunch and refreshments included

For more info or to reserve your working spot please email me at denice.r@lycos.com

Hope to see lots of new folks come join us.

Denice

• 1 month later...

Hey Folks,

The clinic is over 1/2 full. All the info is up on my web site with registration form, hotel info and directions.

www.clearfieldstockdogs.com

Check back on the web site in a few months I am working on a couple fall clinics with two top handlers from Europe. Once details are worked out I will pass along the info. As long as the clinics continue to fill I will try to hold several a year so we can all benefit from these wonderful folks who are willing to share their knowlege and expertise with us.

Denice

Jack Knox returns for a 3 day clinic.

We all had such a great time in Feb with Jack we have scheduled a return visit July 11 - 13th. The clinic is open to all breeds and all levels. The first two days will be the typical clinic format. We will work each dog twice and have a round pen, small fenced pasture and open hay field to work in. We will adjust our work schedule depending on the temps, we may take a longer lunch break to eat and discuss things and work either early or late - whatever is best for the dogs and sheep.

The last day of the clinic will be more of a trial/ judging format with Jack giving us suggestions to help with the runs. Then we work on those specific areas that need improvement.

You may enter the clinic for all any or all three days.

The cost is going to depend a bit on interest so this will give you an idea. If there is lots of interest the cost will be a bit less.

Monday only 175.00, two days it will around 260.00 and three days will be 360.00 Lunch and refreshments included

For more info or to reserve your working spot please email me at denice.r@lycos.com

Hope to see lots of new folks come join us.

Denice