BC Boards
Little Bo Boop

Happy Birthday Little baby Stella

Wow, I can't believe how fast the time as gone, my girl is two years old today :rolleyes:

Seems like only yesterday when I got this pic. and was told it was the only female in the litter...oh my, I for sure thought it was some kind of a joke.

PC300018.jpg

Oh, and she might have blue eyes ;-(

cid_image00blink.jpg

P1210033.jpg

My first time seeing her in the flesh, guess what she's gazing at ; -) well...maybe she's not sooo ugly ; -)

P1210018.jpg

She sure did look serious!

P1290013.jpg

Well, most of the time ; -)

P2190012.jpg

Well maybe she's getting prettier ; -) Pretty is as pretty does right?

P4290050-1.jpg

well maybe not LOL

P3240008.jpg

And then one of my proudest moments, last month ;-) my ugly little dog, so ugly she could go trick or treating over the telephone ; -) made me so happy :-) It was just the Ranch class at our finals, but she did a fine job, and I was very proud of her. Happy Birthday Little Stelly, and many many more ; -)

Betty_7.jpg

betty.jpg

Happy birthday, Stella. I can't see how anyone could call her ugly. She is the most unique-looking border collie I've ever seen and I think she is stunning.

I think Stella is stunning. I have never seen anything like that before, the way she was almost white as a puppy and gradually got more and more strange and beautiful colours and patterns! She's unique and there will never be anything like her!

Happy birthday gorgeous girl.

Ahhh, thanks all :-) I have to admit, my husband would get mad at me because I would say how ugly she was when she was a puppy :D He said "well take her back then!" but I have to admit she did turn into a pretty neat looking girlie and more importantly what were you all talking about the other day? Heartdogs? Well she is sure that for me. I can't imagine not having her, she's the best little buddy a gal could ever have :rolleyes: and she's still soft like a bunny! :D

Great puppy pics! Happy Birthday Hyena! (Er, Stella!LOL)

Happy birthday, Stella. I can't see how anyone could call her ugly. She is the most unique-looking border collie I've ever seen and I think she is stunning.

Ditto Mary! Happy Birthday Stella... looks like you're a real stunner - on the field and off! :rolleyes:

Happy birthday, coolest looking border collie EVAH!!

Gimme!

RDM

Happy Birthday Stella, you little hyena! So great to see her puppy pics again, can we see some more, pretty please? She is just the coolest lookin' dog.... maybe one or two of her now, too... pretty please with a sheep-shaped cherry on top? :-)

I have to agree - I think Stella is stunning also!

:wub:Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!