BC Boards

bob d - Sad news

He sounded like a great person. God Bless

Bob had let us know this time was coming, and that was characteristic of the bravery and thoughtfulness he showed in his posts and in what he shared with us of his family and his life. Nevertheless, it will be sad not to see his posts. His memory will certainly live on in the memories of members of these boards in many countries. Thank you, Bob.

:mad: I hate cancer!

:rolleyes:

Bob was a good and kind man. He will be missed greatly. His bravery in the face of cancer was an inspiration. His ability to smile and make others smile with him was uncanny. Although i did not know him personally, I always felt like i was reading a post from an old friend. My sympathies to his family, friends and Sparc.

"Rest now brother, you've done well with your time amoung my children. Come sit by my side I have a story to tell."

I am silently grieving his loss. My prayers to his family, may they be blessed by his memory and find comfort in it. It was an honor to have shared a small part of his humanity. His love of Sparc, warmth ,humor and talent will be missed.

Andrea D.

Poor, poor Sparc :rolleyes: . I'd been wondering why Bob didn't post at all anymore...I hardly knew him except for his pictures but will miss him anyway.

Rest in peace bob d - and thanks for the way you shared your happiness with us. I never managed to get so low that a Sparc picture didn't make me smile.

I didn't know Bob, but from reading everyone's comments he was obviously a very special man. I love his photos of Sparc who will no doubt be feeling the loss of his "dad" :rolleyes: I send my sincerest condolences to Bob's family and friends and his faithful dog.