BC Boards
Root Beer

Theme - Which Way?

The theme here is "which way?" Post a picture of your dog (or dogs) looking one way as someone (or something!) looks the other way!

Speedy will start us off.

015_11A.jpg

:rolleyes: oh man I've got so many of these!

n11822326_34924539_259.jpg

n11822326_34924537_9838.jpg

n11822326_37954711_1772.jpg

And so I don't look like a complete failure at photographing my dogs...I swear they all look at me sometimes...here's proof....

n11822326_37851932_114.jpg

Got this one from my mom a couple of weeks ago, with the caption "at least I got one of them to look at the camera".

SquireSchultzpunkin.jpg

Here's one that we really wanted to get all their faces forward, but as you can see even after 3 takes we still weren't successful....

nationaldivingdogtourourpack.jpg

nationaldivingdogtourourpack3.jpg

nationaldivingdogtourourpackagain.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

I have a question - I usually post images using photobucket so I know how to do it with that but how do you post an image from Flickr?

I took this one the other day. Im sure I have others around but this is the one that sprung to mind.

dsc3321avb1.jpg

This is the preceding image, Im pretty sure it would have been a continuous shooting thing (Im always holding the button down too long and ending up with multiple identical shots :rolleyes:) Which means that in a fraction of a second both dogs managed to look opposite directions :D

dsc3320aud0.jpg

n11822326_34924537_9838.jpg

I love this pic.

I love this pic.

Thanks! That's one of my favorites too! I have it blown upon on a canvas at home. I think it makes it a better picture that they're not looking at the camera...is that odd?

Wow, this is actually a really hard one for me since my 2 are always on the same page....but I did find a couple! :D Why is it that Roxy always seems to be the one NOT paying attention? :rolleyes:

2739140849_df25b7b587.jpg

2666824768_52aa05da56.jpg

Usher never wants to look at the camera, but I never noticed. Let's check out these repeats.

ushers2ndb-day002.jpg

7-10-08016.jpg

7-10-08021.jpg

7-10-08013.jpg

7-10-08009.jpg

Oh, I have this one too. It was Kipp's first camping trip with us and he had NO idea what to make of just sitting and hanging out in the mountains. I think he was trying to figure out where he was! :rolleyes:

2573979317_6b248ae152.jpg