BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
MaggieDog

Our new place!

Well almost all our stuff is finally moved to the new place and things are about 3/4 put away, so I thought I'd hop online and show you guys the new place. :D

The girls are having a blast and are enjoying the yard (on longlines until we get a fence) and exploring a new neighborhood. We've got enough yard to set up some agility stuff finally and the girls actually have some room to run around like maniacs, even with the longlines on.

So far things are going smoothly for the humans as well, tho DH's methods of moving stuff have been driving me nuts - who brings the box of stuff we're getting rid of but leaves things like trashcans and shower curtains?! :rolleyes: Our bedroom, kitchen, and living room are pretty much done being set up, but both of our offices are still messy. Mine also does duty as a dog room, so we have lots of boxes in there still, but the girls' crates are all set up.

Now, onto the pics!

First night:

IMG_4711.jpg

th_MVI_4713.jpg

Home sweet crate:

IMG_4714.jpg

Look ma - a new sunbeam!

IMG_4715.jpg

House

IMG_4700.jpg

Hi There!

IMG_4716.jpg

The window sills are the right height for looking out! :D

IMG_4718.jpg

Backyard and view from back deck:

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

I'm SO jealous!!!! Your house is so beautiful! Nice carpets for added doggy grip hehe, Shadow HATES the hardwoods in my parents house.. they always throw her into walls and doorframes (they are evil, evil dog attacking floors). Reminds me of my BFs house a little, cept you get some stone facing, and your carpet isn't pink =P

Yea gotta love kudzu - we'll be keeping it mowed back for sure. We're just renting, otherwise I'd do something more with it.

The yard has enough room for some agility practice and ball throwing, and perhaps now Z can actually have some frisbee play to improve her skills there as well lol.

Ok the yard does rock for game playing - Z got some off lead time while DH was washing the car (and i supervised lol) and we had a nice game of fetch in the side yard: nice long strip bordered with a short construction fence on the side and a slight slope.

The weave poles are set up now and I put my storage unit for the jumps and such together today as well. :rolleyes:

Looks like human and doggie paradise! That photo with the welcoming committee at the front door is super cute.

I love your house!! I love your deck!! And the view! I agree -- early morning, cup of coffee -- Congratulations. Wishing you lots of happy years there.