BC Boards

Meeker!

stockdogranch

Looks like Elizabeth Baker and Rye (I think she's workingdogs on the boards here) had the high score, 78, for the day! Way to go!!!

A

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are great...thanks for the cheers of support. Overall, I was very very pleased with Rye's work this trip. He listened beautifully and had a wonderful handle on the sheep...as usual, saving my butt more times than I can count. Rye was primed to lay one down no matter what the conditions.

After an incredible gather, I was a bit disappointed to grip off in the semi's at the Finals. Rye was thoughtful about it his first grip, expressed good patience with sheep challenging him and the grip was allowed as justified. After a period of patience with sheep turning to face him on the drive, his 2nd grip was loaded with temper and we were called off. Given the blustery conditions and agitated sheep, I can't really see how we could have progressed without several more grips....so there you have it. \

Klamath 2009 here we come!

We were all very proud of you on this whole trip!

A