BC Boards

World Trial Blog

NancyO

I've had several people suggest that I post a link to a blog I started, about our upcoming trip to Wales, to compete in the World Sheepdog Trial.

Heather Nadleman had asked me to send her emails from Wales about our trip, but since I don't know if or when I will have email access, I declined.

Instead I started a blog about our adventures to Wales. Nick and Nancy - 2008 World Sheepdog Trial

If I have internet access in Wales, I will update the blog as I can.

Thanks for everyone's support and well wishes.

Nancy O

I've had several people suggest that I post a link to a blog I started, about our upcoming trip to Wales, to compete in the World Sheepdog Trial.

Heather Nadleman had asked me to send her emails from Wales about our trip, but since I don't know if or when I will have email access, I declined.

Instead I started a blog about our adventures to Wales. Nick and Nancy - 2008 World Sheepdog Trial

If I have internet access in Wales, I will update the blog as I can.

Thanks for everyone's support and well wishes.

Nancy O

Nancy,

Best of luck over there.

If you get a chance , introduce yourself to Alun and Jane Jones from Wales. He will be competing in the World Trial. Great handler and great guy !

Carolyn

Nancy,

Best of luck over there.

If you get a chance , introduce yourself to Alun and Jane Jones from Wales. He will be competing in the World Trial. Great handler and great guy !

Carolyn

Nancy,

I guess I should have specified-Alun is one of the judges at the World Trial. But if you catch him off the field and not busy, introduce yourself--he is a good guy.

And again have fun and good luck.

Carolyn

Lots of luck Nancy and Nick!!! We'll be watching the blog in hopes that you find internet access over there.

And yes...please keep a journal about your flight experience...it can't beat the one on your blog! LOL!

How lucky am I to be her student?! :rolleyes: