BC Boards

show us your favorite T-shirts

This one was taken of Miss Lacey from a photo and put on a sweatshirt-

I still wear it.

t-shirts003.jpg

My second fav is one I bought- can't remember where- but it fits "trial error" LOL- you might have to look closely.

t-shirts002.jpg

The third is my old farm pic- I miss the old farm, but we had the logo put on a sweatshirt and hats, etc....

I have a sick sense of humor, I guess you all know by now, so here is my old farm name-

KMA.jpg

Now that I have shown you mine- show you yours!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Midwest Border Collie Rescue:

post-8519-1216307325_thumb.jpg

This is the only bleach-stained T-shirt that I will still wear in public!! :rolleyes:

From Cafepress:

post-8519-1216307332_thumb.jpg

Love the top tee!! :rolleyes:

Haha... when I showed it to my dad, he goes, "*gasp!* You don't wear that to school do you?! You wear that out in public!!??!" Mind you, I am in college... the mention of 'balls' on my shirt is G-rated compared to the other stuff I see on campus!! :D

*whispers* I don't have any border collie related t-shirts. I hope I don't get kicked out of the club. :rolleyes:

If you do, you can join my club - the one filled with people who despise "animal" clothing and find it tacky. Sorry animal clothing peeps - I've been hated for it before, go ahead and hate me summore. Every time I see you in a doggie t-shirt, a little bit of my love and respect for you dies ;-)

I used to always get hideous border collie t-shirts for Christmas, until my sister finally dialed my parents into the fact that I loathe them!!

Having said that, I DO own an orange t-shirt with a cartoon sheep on it. But it came from the Basque Country of Spain and the sheep is the Basque's people's national symbol. The purchase of the shirt helps support their fight for independence. The Basques, of course, are traditionally a shepherd peoples.

RDM

My faves are the bands I went to see- let's see, I got a Joan Jett shirt- it was black marketed off a table outside the venue... Peter Frampton, Stevie Nicks (saw them together), the Dead, Bob Dylan and International Harvester, Pink Floyd, Bruce, 38 Special (got all their a'graphs on their cd- this was back in the 90s') Pat Benetar, Bonnie Raitt, Chris Isaac, Loverboy (yeah, I admit I went to that!), oh, and many more, but shirts were "the thing" back then. I got rid of lots, but kept these. For what? I don't know.

I don't have any regular border collie t-shirts, but do I have some trial t-shirts and a way cool sweatshirt featuring a cartoon border collie circling around a little mountain with a sheep on top made only for the few people who helped out at the Labor Day Warm Up SDT a couple of years ago...

If you do, you can join my club - the one filled with people who despise "animal" clothing and find it tacky. Sorry animal clothing peeps - I've been hated for it before, go ahead and hate me summore. Every time I see you in a doggie t-shirt, a little bit of my love and respect for you dies ;-)

So to regain your respect, I have to return the "woo for president" shirt I bought from you??

I'm not a dog t-shirt fan but do like this one from Border Collies in Action:

785.jpg

I've had mine for probably 10 years and keep thinking I should replace it - not because it's worn but because I use it when I work in the barn and it's gotten stained over the years. They've got one for cattle too. The little dog in front looks exactly like my puppy, Sputnik (albiet, she's usually a little better behaved :rolleyes: ).

Kim

Every time I see you in a doggie t-shirt, a little bit of my love and respect for you dies ;-)

Ur. I actually MADE a BC T-shirt (a thank-you for all the people who conspired to get Raven to AK for me). I drew a BC on it and everything. The BC had markings that looked like a raven, which might qualify as TWO animals on the front. (I put a top-ten list on the back). Does this mean you hate me now?

:rolleyes:

Every time I see you in a doggie t-shirt, a little bit of my love and respect for you dies ;-)

Thank goodness I didn't arrive wearing one of mine when we picked up Brassy Pants from you.

But now you know, I have several (much to my husband's embarassment :rolleyes: ).... and its too late... Brassy's mine!

Hmmmmm.... I think I'll draw a cartoon of her and put her on a t-shirt......

We are suppose to have, erm, costumes for the bowl-a-rama fundraiser I am helping to coordinate. Some of the other rescues show up with tails and such... I just can't do that. So I might make T-shirts for the bowlers that have this on the back:

Bowl-a-rama.jpg

I "illustrated," the poor sheep pins, I am not very good, and I photo copied a sticker the rescue uses. LOL I still have to see if this is even worth it. But, for your viewing pleasure, for the first time ever the "might be" logo on the Arizona Border collie Rescue's bowl-a-rama team shirts. ***Please excuse that the tail came off and the paper lines, it is still a work in progress*** :rolleyes:

LOL, don't hate me forever RDM, it is for a fundraiser, and the alternative is just ridiculous.

I have a few DockDogs shirts...

Im not a big fan of most the doggie t shirts either...they look a bit crazy, but theres a few I like..

I like the ones with the silhouette of the dog jumping and it has the breed name on it. I also LOVE the shirts that say iRun and it has a course map on it... too cute..maybe because im an iphone and ipod freak! lol

I am going to the big Reliant dog show this weekend, maybe I will find some more doggy t's that I approve of...=)