BC Boards

What are your BC's favorite toys?

Kit,

I have actually taught Addy to "Tidy up" after herself when we are done playing. She has about 50 tennis balls that she loves to chase all over the house. So I started with those. When we are done I point to her toy basket and tell her "tidy up" and she starts picking up the balls and dropping them in. We have gone on to other toys as well. It works to an extent. I wish I could just tell her once and she would pick them all up. But she is so ADD she grabs at every ball around her trying to get them all at the same time before she stettles on one.

This could start carrying over to her stuffing from toys as well. I haven't tried it yet.

Great idea, love the command "tidy up"! Kits newest favorite toy, my Lacoste socks, no she could not pick out any of my old icky socks, she had to pick my favorite new socks. I know it's weird, but I like socks, especially ones with cute alligators! ( Im from the 80's generation...)

Kari

How funny, I come here to ask about this very topic and find that pretty much every other BC owner is in the same boat as me.

Harley's favorite toys are stuffed animals. Some last a few hours before all the stuffing is removed, some only last minutes. He then carries the carcass around for a while and gradually rips it apart and eats it (if I let him).

Tennis balls get immediately defuzzed.

Frisbees get destroyed chunk by chunk

Kongs haven't been destroyed but they usually spend long periods of time lost behind furniture. He has 3, only 1 of which I know its wherabouts.

What bothers me about this is he also stripped most of the wiring out of my electric blankeet. He put a hole in my down comfortor (now that was a mess). I replaced the comfortor and just discovered where he has chewed a hole in the corner of it (these things are not cheap). At just shy of 1 year he has gone back to the crate when I am not home or at night. I'm afraid that letting him have toys he can tear up is making him believe he can tear up anything of mine that is somehow stuffed as well. He knows better because he won't let me catch him chewing anything of mine so its hard to discipline him.

Kira's favorite toy = Sparty

Sparty's favorite toy = pretty much anything Bodie has & BALL!!!!

Bodies favorite toy = anything he can carry around in his mouth usually left shoes :confused: is not really interested in balls until he hears the flyball start sounds LOL

None of my 3 are interested in stuffed toys. but will happily hunt and eat (on the rare occasion they can catch one) bunnies

Hey I found a pic of the 8.00 fish only it cost 13 here http://www.dogtoys.com/fishyanker.html

I bought Dal a jolly ball and that was played with for a while.

I was taken to a warehouse that takes returns/demo's from a major pet supplier bought kongs, and good fleece toys and got the cutest chew man for the planned pup it's the size of my palm.lol