Sign in to follow this  

When I look at him I still see this :D

Itshardbeingapuppy.jpg

Yet the pictures now show this;

Mine.jpg

And this;

Stylin.jpg

Ears.jpg

and at 30 pounds he's getting up there and will close in on her and all her 46 pounds soon :rolleyes:

SizeComparison.jpg

Yes, his legs are "growing" I know first hand...can't catch the little bugger now :rolleyes:

Karen, Thanks for emailing me pictures of Nap. He has more leg this his brother (Jake) the pup I kept. His mother, Gale, has a bit of leg and weighs about 45lbs. She is up working for the herder at the moment. He loves her to death and I have to keep an eye on her weight. She will not stop working for anything. I take her back to the ranch when her weight gets too low. It helps the herder's dogs take a break and Gale is the type of dog that needs lots and lots of work. After a couple days at the ranch she is jumping on the truck when she thinks I am heading out to the herder. Then, she jumps off the truck and goes to work for the herder, I have to watch her if I don't want her to work for him for whatever reason. Gale now understands Spanish and English equally well. When I am there she takes my commands and when she is with the herder she takes his commands.

I will post new photos of Jake here: http://www.harlowshillswestcoast.com/photos.htm

Eric JT Harlow

Harlow's Hills Sheep Co.

Natural Lamb, Super-Fine Wool, Border Collies

www.harlowshillswestcoast.com

541 215 9109

Ah Ha! The "tongue" theme is a family trait! I see Jake has his sticking out in the picture as well!

Karen

Thanks Eric, she's a real looker also, glad Charlie is having a good time with her! She looks bigger than Nap too! Legs and then some :rolleyes:

Karen,

He's turned into a handsome (not so) little guy. I hope I get to see him work someday!

J.

Thanks, yes, I seem to have the "heifer" and now the "moose". Count on seeing him Julie! I may have video this weekend. He climbed the fence, squished under a gate, and well, is generally a roadrunner about getting to stock. So, we've had him out twice (I need to get on the treadmill more!) he's to serious and too pushy for a 5 mo old....Thankfully it's getting too hot down here to work, he needs to grow up, well, errr mentally that is :rolleyes:

Karen