BC Boards

happy birthday, big guy

Happy Birthday Solo!

I remember coming across your story years ago when I first started to research behaviour modification and address my Solo's issues. It was eerie to read about this other Solo who had so many of the same problems. You guys were an inspiration to me, and my Solo has improved drastically throughout the years as well.

Thanks to both Solo and Melanie from Solo and Tabatha.

Happy B-day Solo!

I just finished reading about Solo's first episode of play with his new "mail-order bride" and it was really beautiful. Such a great story -- how a miracle dog can bring joy to a heart dog. You did good Melanie.

Ailsa

Adding happy birthday wishes from the land of Oz to those two handsome guys, Solo and Tweed. Solo, please don't tell my two about the special birthday cookies - I even forgot Fergus's 6th birthday back in January. But then, much as I love him, I have to admit Fergus is not in the same category of VSD (Very Special Dogs) as Solo.

Happy Birthday Solo!!!! It sounds like you had a great day. What's better than a stuffed bunny? Have many many more happy years sweet guy.

Happy 9th birthday, lucky Solo! :D

I'm often not so sure whether we humans really deserve what you (the dogs) give to us, but I AM sure that you have found a human who actually does! Plus you've got two whacky orbiters to boss around, and a female fanclub fawning over your pictures on the web :D:rolleyes: ...Life could be worse I guess :D .

Dear Melanie,

Haven't been around much lately but wanted to wish the big guy a belated Happy Birthday :rolleyes: when I checked in today. It is wonderful to see him looking so happy on his birthday. You have such a great way of sharing him with us, I have loved your Red dog stories for years. Here's to many many more!!!!