BC Boards

Missy Lost Her Battle Today.

I'm sorry, Bustopher :rolleyes: . She was as lucky as one can get in this world.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bustopher, that is sad news. Your family's resilience is being sorely tested lately - if it helps, know that you are being supported by your many cyber friends. Missy was a beautiful and lucky girl, and you and she an inspiration to us all.

I mourn with you and for you.

You helped me bear my grief in my loss

I am honored to do the same for you.

My tears are bittersweet for as I am sorrowed by her passing

I am comforted by the fact that our lost loved ones have found a new friend.

They will comfort Missy until you are again joined with her and we with them.

Gary and Roberta

So very sorry for your loss, my condolences!

Andrea

Gosh Bustopher, I never know what to say in times like this. Everything I think to say, just seems so trivial when a person has such a huge hole in thier heart that only time can fill. I think everyone has already said all that can be said that conveys such meaningful kindness, sympathy, consloence, and concern for you and your family. I am so sorry for you that Missy is gone, I know that she'll be missed. But that still doesnt seem enough. So take everything everyone else has already said, and times it by ten, and you will know that is whats in my heart for you and your family.

RIP Missy

You are free now to run and play without the pains and constraints of age and sickness.

I am so sorry for you loss. I know how much Missy meant to you and your wife. She was a very strong dog. There's nothing I can say to help in your time of loss other than she is happy where she is. Running free through the green grass and playing with all of your other dogs that have passed before her.

Rest in Peace Missy

I'm so sorry. My condolences on the loss of your beautiful girl. She fought long and hard. May she rest in peace.

Godspeed, until you can be together again soon. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.