BC Boards
LRB

Herding on Long Island

Several of us have formed a group that keeps five sheep on eastern Long Island (off of Exit 67 of the LIE). We are looking for more people to help share the expenses, etc. - in return you will have access to the sheep to work your dog. If you are interested or want more information please let me know. Lessons are also available.

[quote name='LRB' post='231367' date='Apr 17 2008, 07:12 PM']Several of us have formed a group that keeps five sheep on eastern Long Island (off of Exit 67 of the LIE). We are looking for more people to help share the expenses, etc. - in return you will have access to the sheep to work your dog. If you are interested or want more information please let me know. Lessons are also available.[/quote]

I realize that this was posted more than a year ago - but I will be driving east this summer from California, staying in Jamesport - I would be interested in a lesson. I have a 4 year old female aussie (She's Bunny) - we've been taking lessons for about a year (HT both legs) with Robin Elliott (On the Lamb - Border Collies).

Thanks,
Pat P

Pat P - Welcome! I sent you a PM with some information you might find useful. No offense meant in any of it.

Stuporman, the OP hasn't been back on the Boards since 2012.

You might be able to contact her or him by sending a message through the Boards. If you click on the OP's username, you'll see a button to "Send a Message." If he or she is using the same email, the message will be sent there.

Good luck.