BC Boards

Bill Fosher

Guest carol campion

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Bill! How ya feeling today? I saw you were on so just thought Id say

"Hi" No sunshine here today. Just rain, so dont feel too bad, your not the only one stuck indoors today.

Glad to hear they'll not be keeping you to long, hospital food sucks. :rolleyes:

Take it easy, try to relax and enjoy the break.

Hi everyone and thanks for the kind words and offers of support. For now the sheep and dogs are being looked after by friends, family, and neighbors. I've been moved out of critical care and into intermediate care, and it looks like I'll be able to go home sometime Monday. I hate being in this damn place, but they tell me it's better than the alternative.

Medically, I will be fine. The stent is already doing its job. There was very little damage to the heart muscle.

Geez, I guess I should read more topics since I only just saw this! :rolleyes:

I thought something was up since I didn't see any recent postings...

I'm very glad to hear you're through surgery and on the mend. Also relieved that you had help with the beasties while you were being treated.

Can you relax for a while and recuperate? Spring is on the horizon...

Take care,

Ailsa

Well, I'm late to the party, but I'm so glad I got here after the happy news and not during the really scary part.

Bill, I really enjoy and respect your contributions to this board. Last year, I nearly got a job in Woodstock VT and all I could think was, "Gee, if I get this job I'll be living near the famous Bill Fosher. Just think of all I could learn from him!"

Bring on the [virtual] fundraiser. Can't wait to fill out my entry form. :rolleyes:

We are looking at having a trial on June 1st by River Falls, WI. All the monies will be given to the "Keep Fosher Healthy" fund. Yes, there will be virtual entries accepted for this trial too.

Kathy

Butter, schmutter.... I have no idea about Bill's condition, but we have a guy at work, who routinely overindulges in butter (as in puts it in his soup), on veggies that already have cream sauce, etc., and his cholesterol/triglycerides are excellent. There is a genetic basis for lots of things, and heart/bp/endocrine issues can be predisposed to, no matter how healthy you live.

Signed by a person who eats what she likes (within reason of course!)

'Sorry to hear about this, Bill, and glad to hear you're on your way to recovery. But when you get home, you really MUST rest up--oh and cut back on that butter! :rolleyes:

Just saw this. hope you are home and resting up from your hospital stay. Sounds allot like what my DH went through a few years ago. He didn't know how sick he was till he was feeling better, better than he had in years. I hope you will be saying the same!

Take care and do what they say, it is better than the alternitive!

Kristen

Hi everyone and thanks for the kind words and offers of support. For now the sheep and dogs are being looked after by friends, family, and neighbors. I've been moved out of critical care and into intermediate care, and it looks like I'll be able to go home sometime Monday. I hate being in this damn place, but they tell me it's better than the alternative.

Medically, I will be fine. The stent is already doing its job. There was very little damage to the heart muscle.

I have been in and around this sport going on 14 years and have yet to meet you. I do know how wonderful and supportive all the Border Collie people have been with us in the past. My thoughts and strong wishes are with you in your recovery.

Kathryn Paxton-Hill