BC Boards

What's your dogs fav toy, wich is NO offical dog toy?

Koda Loves In Order:

Frisbees

Tennis Balls - The Replacement Indoors For Frisbee

Wooly Squeaker Sheep

BoBo

Unofficially:

Empty 12 Pack Soda Boxes

TP

Empty 20 oz Bottles

Ice Cubes On linoleum

Zak Loves:

Bones

Any Squeak Toy

Bones

And Did I Say Bones?

....And yes, he PLAYS with them

Unofficially:

TP

TP

TP

Yes, Zak has his loves and nothing else it would seem

OH!!!! I FORGOT EACH OTHER!!!!! THATS THE BEST CHEW TOY EVER!!!!

I wish I could add to the list, but Lok doesn't really play with anything. He'll fetch a frisbee all day, but he's very business-like about it. But one funny thing he will do with his floppy rubber frisbee is fold it over in his mouth and then chew on the snow. He puts his whole body into it--I almost died laughing the first time he did it! I think he likes the sound of the snow crunching. This is the closest he has come to really "playing" with anything. He's a pretty serious dog.

Any tissue paper in ONE (and only one) bathroom trash can in the house. Other than that, water buckets are a huge hit to push around and play with in the back yard. She doesn't have a sock or shoe obbsession, thank goodness.

So, the paper shredding thing isn't just Lewie, huh? Good to know.

You should see the floor of the passenger's seat in the Jetta. :D

Sometimes my (not so) little clown will pull the paper napkin off my lap while I'm eating. And of course he's so sneaky I don't realize it till I've wiped my hands on my clothes. :rolleyes:

Daisy's Favs are specifically: Carmex Lip Balm (if she can get into my purse and then get the lid off with no one knowing!), Paper Towel/Napkins, but not toilet paper, dollar bills, 2 litre plastic pop bottles (the small ones don't make as much noise) she likes to prance around the house chomping on the plastic making as MUCH noise as possible and of course dirty socks, clean ones are ok, but dirty tastes better apparently. No slippers or shoes though. Oh, I almost forgot, dragonflies make wonderful toys if you take off 2 of their wings first. :rolleyes:

When she was a puppy she would take the newspaper off the coffee table spread out all of the pages, stand in the middle and shred! Not eat, shred ALL of it! What a mess!

First cuz

cuz002.jpg

I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN MOM- puppy pics

nomore002.jpg

OK MAYBE ONE MORE TIME

nomore003.jpg

WOW= for the last 5 pages of BC photo;'s .........He's been good. What happened?

whiping a tear, my lil boy is growing up. sniff sniff.

Dianne

Wollie likes pretty much "doggie" toys, but nothing says P-P-P-PLAYTIME like junkmail stolen from the postbox! Also he likes the plastic nesquick containers with a little bit of treats in them and will play until he opens them up... even if it takes all day! He also plays with pine cones... but, other than that he's a real good boy :rolleyes:

2348991055_5c6747bee0_o.jpg