BC Boards

Pep 1993-2008

Dal & Mad's Mom

Today is a truly sad day for Friends of Pep Border collie rescue. Pep died in his sleep last night at over 14 years of age. We knew he had another tumor per the vet in his abdomen that had edema around. We treasured every day we had with him. He had a good week we played chase and the weather was sunny so he was ouside alot.

We wont be the same without him.

post-5554-1205766338_thumb.jpg

Oops--more posting problems.

That's ok what you said deserves to be said over and over.lol Pep was so good with almost everyone who ever crossed our doorstep. Up untill his last day he still was respected as our male leader. His exploits will still remain the stuff of legend. He was the dog they write so, you think you want to own a border collie articles about.

That's ok what you said deserves to be said over and over.lol

I agree! :rolleyes: But I realized it was a wee bit rude to hijack Pep's thread with repeated blathering from me....

It is reassuring to hear that Pep's senior years were such good ones, and I am happy that you got to enjoy him and what sounds like his giant personality for so long.