BC Boards

We want a bad cuz!

Bonnie has a bad Cuz. She's had it for about 6 months now and it's still fully intact. Though it was red and now is kinda pick from being left out in the yard too often....... I really wanted to get her a Dino cuz, they're cute! But they only had the really small ones left.

Ok, now I want to get one for Black Jack :D They sound pretty neat. Can they chase them very well? To quote Black Jack "it isn't a very good toy, unless you can chase it!" He's not one to really chew on stuff very often, but he's learning :rolleyes: so it would be nice to get something he would chew on. (instead of my socks)

Okay, I caved and let Lizzie have one (who has almost zero toy drive) and it will hold her attetion for almost 10+ minutes!

Even though the squeak sounds like a death cry :rolleyes: I'm starting to really like the toy LOL. She hasn't torn her's up yet and she's known for ripping toys apart.

I caved too. After we went to PetCo and he would only pick up the Cuz toy I finally let him get it. As soon as I gave it to him and said "ok, you can get it" he picked it up and started to pull me to the check out counter :rolleyes: This just goes to show you, some how he gets out of his crate at night, turns my computer on, reads the boards (to see what I have said about him I'm sure) puts it back away, and goes back to sleep. I probably wouldn't ever know because I sleep through anything, except a puppy crying.

I caved too. After we went to PetCo and he would only pick up the Cuz toy I finally let him get it. As soon as I gave it to him and said "ok, you can get it" he picked it up and started to pull me to the check out counter :rolleyes: This just goes to show you, some how he gets out of his crate at night, turns my computer on, reads the boards (to see what I have said about him I'm sure) puts it back away, and goes back to sleep. I probably wouldn't ever know because I sleep through anything, except a puppy crying.

Don't leave your wallet lying out!

Bo gets one from Bo Peep! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Bo Peep had no idea of the shipping charges- LOL. But a promise is a promise. I just asked for something cool in return. Maybe a mug or something I can't get here. P.S. Shipping UPS is 33 dollars. Enjoy the cuz. WOW!!! Glad I sent 2!!!

I think Bo Peep should ask for one of the cool Kessie Konfetti balls that can only be purchased in Germany.:rolleyes:

http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.p...amp;hl=konfetti

Oh, and my dog ate one of the cuz feet in a matter of minutes - be careful if you have a chewer. I admit the thing lasted MUCH longer than most toys, but she eventually (meaning after about 2 hours) put a hole into the ball, and started to eat it systematically. Silly dog.

This is my favorite video from dogster, about a dog and his Cuz

http://www.dogster.com/video/48290/Toy_from_hell

Jake has one too, a green good Cuz. It took a while (I think a few months) but it no longer has feet. The angels in Jake's world rejoiced the day he finally managed that. I tell you, though, I nearly lost my lunch several times because of the slurping, squeaking noise of his teeth trying to get a good grip on the feet. Ugh. But now it's just a ball with two little nubbins where the feet used to be, and since the squeaking (haha, death cry) is still intact, he still loves it. He doesn't make it squeak, though, as it freaks him out, but he LOVES the sound it makes when it bounces. Boing boing boing!