BC Boards
Hector

My Border Kitty

080123_0001KKs.jpg

We have had Skiziks for about 20 months now. He still thinks the best place to sleep is on my legs -- a holdover from the first week I had him and he slept there all the time as I nursed him back to health. He is just a delight to have around. He has really stolen my heart.

:rolleyes: I love the notion of a Border Kitty. He is very pretty. I love cats that are cuddly enough to want to be on your lap. Sadly mine decides she wants to be on my lap when I have my books there as well. She's actually on the back of the chair watching me type right now. I just realized I have never posted a picture of my kitty on here. Might as well take this opportunity then.

Here's miss Cleo

n11822326_30534978_3479.jpg

Hector, it's so good to see that handsome Skiziks all grown up. You did a great thing saving him.

BC-Liz, Miss Cleo is very pretty - unusual colouring - is there any Abyssinian in there?

Hector, it's so good to see that handsome Skiziks all grown up. You did a great thing saving him.

BC-Liz, Miss Cleo is very pretty - unusual colouring - is there any Abyssinian in there?

Thanks!

I have absolutely no idea. I got her and her sister from a family who's kitty accidentaly got pregnant. Her sister (Persephone) looks to be part himalayan. Here's a picture of the two sisters and my old cat who has since then ran away ( :rolleyes: she was my first kitty all to my own and my stupid room mate left the door open)

n11822326_30534977_3056.jpg

When my roommate (a different one) moved out we split up the kitties...since neither of us could decide who got both. Cleo got along better with the dogs, so I got her. From L to R, Cleopatra, Aurora (top) and Persephone. Persephone has the most beautiful eyes...they're practically white. Please don't mind the dirty turtle tank in the background. The filter was crap and I have a better one now and the water is nice and clean.