BC Boards

Nutty Outbursts

Willow goes crazy the second I touch a plastic bag. Doesn't matter where it is or why I'm grabbing it. Plastic bag means we are going outside! Woo hoo!

She starts barking this really high pitched bark, while racing around the couch. She'll run over to me and jump up, pushing against me with her front paws and then she's off racing around and barking again. When she's done racing around she gets in front of me in a play bow, still barking and she'll kind of bounce off the ground with both her front paws over and over again while still in the play bow. I still can't figure out how to get her to stop the excited barking! I don't mind it so much because it is so funny but I imagine my neighbors aren't as thrilled to hear it at 5am!

Oh yeah... while they may not like garbage bags, they just love the sight and sound of Walmart bags coming out of the kitchen drawer(I use them to pick up the dog poop in the yard )as it means they're going outside!!!