BC Boards

Glen, who is fantastically proud of his new collar--

blackacre

Hey, Gloria, tell me I'm seeing things. Is that Glen?!??! With a new collar? Uh oh.

sheepNov.jpg

Well, Esther, not too bad so far.

GlenNov.jpg

Maybe it's gonna be OK Gloria.

Glen3Nov.jpg

Wow! He's listening to the human. Must be a trick.

Glen4.jpg

Too early to relax, though. He IS a puppy.

Glen2Nov.jpg

Yup, I knew the human was keeping something from us. A Kelpie! Jeez. Let's get outta here Esther!

Ripli3.jpg

Hello Andrea, Glens looking very nice bet your pleased with him, but I gotta know, who's the kelpie. Boy is that smart, is it a boy or girl, whats its breeding, is it any relation to a dog called Crow cos it sure looks like him. Very nice lucky you.

John

Hi J. D,

Actually it's a student's dog, Meghan Thacker's (Quickeheels) breeding. I tried to get one similarly bred after I saw this one, but apparently I wasn't a suitable buyer, since I wasn't willing to sell the pup back to the breeder at puppy price if I didn't want to keep him. That doesn't work for me after I put a lot of training into a dog.

Howwever, there were a couple of Toby pups (Crow grandsons) at the last clinic I held: take a look at the pics from that if you haven't already:

Scott Glen Kelpie only clinic

I particularly like the red and tan one that went to a sheep farmer a couple of hours from me. I think he appears there somewhere, along with his black and tan brother.

So, tell me about your Scrimageour pup. Have you been working her?

A

Awwww.

Glen says hi. He's not actually that big at all, he just has a lot of presence :rolleyes:

Hey Christine, are you out there? Have you started Ross yet? I'm waiting for a report from Scott on his. He said he was going to go home and try his after he saw mine! 'Course, Mr. Spot Glen is bound to be the best one of the lot.

A

Hey Wobin,

Dunno, never had one before. Kelly Murnigham is convinced he is her old Gus, reincarnated (his birth and Gus's passing were within a day or two of each other.) She keeps trying to steal him.

So, how about some pics of your new ones? How's Moss doing? Have you had Billy on sheep? Where are the pictures? Maybe we need to start a thread on young 'un's just starting out. How about it Denise? I betcha you have a few of your littermate to Moss that would blow my pathetic contribution right out of the water.

A

I put some baby pics of Billy on the gallery. I'll get some working video of him soon. He's 4 months tomorrow and i've had him on sheep 3 times. I can't resist, he's nice. Moss is coming along. He seems to be on the slow maturing plan. Handsome devil though.

I've got that video of Bill. It came out really nice though I didn't get the coolest stuff. I'm still amazed at that little guy. Patrick couldn't believe it either when I showed him.

I don't have internet at home yet, but when it's back up I'll get that posted for you Robin.