BC Boards

Are any of our BC's related???

And Beryl's grandson, Fieldstone Britton was second in Nursey.
Britton is my pup's sire.

Robert Luckadoo's Abby is his dam.

Born March 15, 2006. Don't have a pedigree on him, but I'll bet I could always get one from Robert or David.

I'm pretty sure that none of the pups are local (seeing as I live in Florida, and he's from North Carolina), but it would be nice to find out what happened to the rest of the litter these past few weeks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironhorse.... thank you for your words of kindness.

My wish for Mother Earth, is for all of us two leggeds to be more respectful and thankful, for without her there would be ...........nothing.

Root Beer - I know Speedy's breeder - I teach at her agility facility sometimes, and I knew your dog's parents as well!

(The hips are questionable though - but if you've neutered you're fine)

I'll soon have a templeton's roy/aled owen dog to be related to half of everybody out there. My current boy is linebred on Craig on his mother's side, and darned if I haven't lost his dad's pedigree - he was an import from Wales but I don't think there were any huge and noticable names in the immediate generation or two.

Originally posted by Rosanne D.:

Root Beer - I know Speedy's breeder - I teach at her agility facility sometimes, and I knew your dog's parents as well!

(The hips are questionable though - but if you've neutered you're fine)

That's really something! I got to meet his father when we got him, but I didn't get to meet his mom. I have a picture of them, though. She looks like a character!!

Did you know any of their other puppies?

Has no one on these boards gotten a BC from Shepherds Joy Farm in Abingdon, Va. Breeder: Jack Ferratt... from BC's Meg and Buzz?????

I know they have had at least 3-4 litters? This farm is only about 30 miles from the Tenn. border, and I know some if not most of the pups have gone south! :rolleyes: