BC Boards

announcement and apology

There are a lot of us who are deeply appreciative of the community the Boards provide. Your efforts in preserving it - both in terms of sheepdogging tech support til they fixed the server issues, and in terms of eliminating the thread in quesion (which IMO violated the culture and rules of the Boards, not to mention the bounds of maturity, reason, manners and good taste) are deeply appreciated. It can't be easy to ride herd on this crew at times! Thanks for restoring order - in both departments.

I am constantly amazed at your dedication, talent, and tact and I'm glad this Board in particular benefits daily from that. I hope your life upheaval is getting a little better! The Board wacko-ness pales in comparison, for sure, and I'm glad you have time for us! I barely have time to read these days, I just can't imagine . . .

This board, this community, has profoundly impacted my growth and understanding as a BC owner...moving me from 'owner' to 'advocate'. The amount of knowledge and experience literally at our fingertips is amazing. Thank you for working so hard to make this the steady, conscientious resource it is.

This board, this community, has profoundly impacted my growth and understanding as a BC owner...moving me from 'owner' to 'advocate'. The amount of knowledge and experience literally at our fingertips is amazing. Thank you for working so hard to make this the steady, conscientious resource it is.

Well put!

Thank you very much for keeping the boards up and running, and no need to apologize for glitches... can't have computer relatedness without those! :rolleyes: This board really means a lot to me, I love the info I get here, but mostly I love belonging to this huge BC loving family =)

I reckon I must have the luck of the Irish, as I hadnt experienced any of the symptoms that everyone has described. Darn it. Now I feel as if Ive missed out. And being a Treckie, a trip to the twilight zone would truely have been an experience. But I must chime in with my two cents in saying that this board is a fine and friendly place to visit, and the work in keeping it running is greatly appreciated. Darci

And being a Treckie, a trip to the twilight zone would truely have been an experience.

We are making our way through SG-1 and the parallel universes here, have had a real Stargate quality to them. It really was kind of fun after the first time I realized I didn't need to repeat posting stuff ("Just be patient grasshopper, all things will come to be in their proper place").

Wileen

:rolleyes:

Is that our parallel universe BC Board shepherdess, Diane? :D