BC Boards

International 2007 Trial Ireland

The Irish will host this years International. It will be held at Farmley estate, Burn Church,, Co. Kilkenny.

The Current weather in Ireland is beautiful Sunshine. The air is warm and not abit of wind.

Yes the 3 days ahead should prove to be just perfect. I look forward to the many people from all around the world visiting this great trial. I look forward to seeing the experience handlers show there stuff and to see great dogs in action.

So I wish all the competitors best of luck and hope they enjoy the Irish humour.

Slan

I plan to go for a few days and take some photos. Always interested in future stars of the sheepdog world. Do you have many dogs Eileen?

I'm not Eileen but I'd certainly be interested in seeing some photos. In fact, if I could put in a special order;), I'd love to see pictures of Carnegie's Lark (2007 Scottish National Champion) and Casey's Jill, half of the winning 2007 Scottish National Brace team. Both are half sisters to my Nap through Nell.

And, as it happens, I have a young pup by an Irish import called Don as well.

In the meantime, tell us about your dogs!

A

I'm not Eileen but I'd certainly be interested in seeing some photos. In fact, if I could put in a special order;), I'd love to see pictures of Carnegie's Lark (2007 Scottish National Champion) and Casey's Jill, half of the winning 2007 Scottish National Brace team. Both are half sisters to my Nap through Nell.

A

If I come across them I will try and get a picture.

I Have one bitch that is very good, she comes from Bobby Dalziels Wisp line, I breed her to Good proven open dogs here in Ireland and I usually keep a pup or two from each litter to train. Thats pretty much my game plan.

What is your Irish dog Don Parents? Do you breed?

Welcome! We have several members from across the pond, and enjoy their input here!

Both are half sisters to my Nap through Nell.

Andrea - Is that the Nell that Alasdair brought over from Ireland who Karen had for a while and is now with Anne in New England? If so, Nell is Celt's mother. My Bute's father was from Ireland and was one of the Reserve Brace Champion team in 2002.

If I come across them I will try and get a picture.

I Have one bitch that is very good, she comes from Bobby Dalziels Wisp line, I breed her to Good proven open dogs here in Ireland and I usually keep a pup or two from each litter to train. Thats pretty much my game plan.

What is your Irish dog Don Parents? Do you breed?

No, I don't breed.

Don is M. Bourke's Spot x M.L. Madden's Lisduff Lynn. Word is that he's been breeding pretty well since he came over here.

Sue, yes, same Nell.

A

No, I don't breed.

Don is M. Bourke's Spot x M.L. Madden's Lisduff Lynn. Word is that he's been breeding pretty well since he came over here.

Sue, yes, same Nell.

A

Hi Everyone,

I just uploaded my photos of day 1 of the International on my website

Enjoy

Visit My Website

I definately need to plan a vacation around the internationals....and maybe visit some pubs...

Great pictures, thanks and keep us updated...hopefully someone will be able to do the same at the N.A. finals in Gettysburg. If I can get a wireless signal I'll update it.

And Andrea....I think Nap should have some offspring....afterall have you seen how handsome he is? All that from a loose eye...makes my girls knees weak!

Cynthia

Thanks for sharing! Great photos. And a very nice web site with good looking dogs.

Carolyn

Yes, way to go on the Day One photos, very nice!

And way to go, Alun Jones and the trademark red hat! :> There are some preliminary results and a few photos up on the ISDS website.

thanks,

--Billy

Guest carol campion

A

Andrea

Go to the site he has and to his pictures. In the picture below "Duncan Campbell chats with John Casey" you will see Andy Carnegie. Don't know if you got to meet him when you were over. If not-here he is!

Carol

Guest carol campion
Andrea

Go to the site he has and to his pictures. In the picture below "Duncan Campbell chats with John Casey" you will see Andy Carnegie. Don't know if you got to meet him when you were over. If not-here he is!

Carol

Whoops! Should say he is the grey haired man in the navy blue sweat shirt.

Whoops! Should say he is the grey haired man in the navy blue sweat shirt.

Hi everyone,

I was late home, very busy, Enjoy the few photos I put on my website tonight.

They are mainly the dogs ye asked for. I do have more pics of the same dogs.

Lark was very impressive today

Aled Owen first with Roy, and R.Millichap second with Taddymoor Cap. So one and two for Wales.

Yes it was definately a great day for Wales. I have put up 2 pictures of Aled and Roy on my website which I took this evening.

Well done to Aled not only is he the winner, he is the winning breeder.Roy is a son of Aleds World Champion BOB.I have loads more photos of over the past 3 days which I will upload. I have updated other parts of my site aswell.

A Great 3 days

I have added 6 more photos of Aled & Roy.

Will continue to add more photos of other competitors during the week

if you have request let me know, and I will check if I have any

Great photos. Thanks for posting them. I, for one, would love to hear your impressions/thoughts on the International--sheep, dogs, handlers, etc. From the photos it sure looks like it was a wonderful experience.

Carolyn

Welcome to the boards. I love your photos. Thank you for sharing them. I went to last year's trials in Kelso, and the weather wasn't too cooperative (it could have been worse), but looks like the weather gods were smiling down on this years trial. Lovely countryside too.

Casey's Bill is a dog I really like - mostly because there is a strong resemblance to a favorite dog of mine and dogs related to him.

I'd love to see more of your photos of the trial.