BC Boards

2008 AAC Nationals

Announced tonight they'll be held in Sussex, New Brunswick.

Oh Kristie, Terry said you asked about me... you can check out my blog about how we're doing, b/c I'm too lazy to re-type. BTW, don't know if you've talked to Terry tonight, but he's pulled Rev b/c she hurt her back. Oh and go BC'ers, we're 3 of the 12 Steeplechase finalists! :rolleyes:

Hi Wicked.......I was curious what had happened to Terry with Rev. Blaze and I were running directly after him. They were doing well and I didn't realize Rev was hurt. Hope he is going to be ok......National hopefully will be held is Sussex as it is only 45 mins from home. Definatly a lot easier than the 17 hour drive this year......Steeplechase was a lot of fun to watch. Wish Blaze and I had made it past the first cut but after trying to impale himself in the weaves there was no coming back.

Hi Wicked.......I was curious what had happened to Terry with Rev. Blaze and I were running directly after him. They were doing well and I didn't realize Rev was hurt. Hope he is going to be ok......National hopefully will be held is Sussex as it is only 45 mins from home. Definatly a lot easier than the 17 hour drive this year......Steeplechase was a lot of fun to watch. Wish Blaze and I had made it past the first cut but after trying to impale himself in the weaves there was no coming back.

Rev wasn't jumping right in her jumpers round on Saturday - she couldn't get proper lift off her front end - she was having that problem a couple of weeks before that at Kim Collins trial. There were several things wrong with her so he decided to do the proper thing and pull her from the rest of the competition. She needs a good long down time so I hope Terry gives it to her.

ooh, so are we all staying at 1fastbc's house next year? ;-)

Sucks having an injured dog for sure! I was in the same boat back at US Regionals. I was very lucky Wick was ok to run on her recently sprained toe, which we were icing down after every run. My other dog, the white one, ended up out of whack at nationals as well, but after an adjustment, she was good to go. Thank God for on-site chiro's!