BC Boards

What makes you the not-your-average dog lover?

Some of the other stuff applies to us.

Definitely plan the vacations and out of town work around whether or not the 2, yes two, doggy care people are available. One is a really nice kennel for Mr. B and Shonie. Sammi hates kennels, so she gets to stay with our friend Jenni and be the only dog with 3 humans who think she is the sweetest thing on earth.

I read dog food packages - Shonie has allergies.

I know a dog's names and don't know their person's name.

Just got a new car, and doggy transport was 1 of 3 crucial criteria. The others were good mileage and whether or not my 6'5" husband was comfortable in it. Toyota Matrix fit the bill.

I sing way too many silly songs to the Beasts. I make them up constantly, and would be very embarassed to find out that anyone was taping me.

I have to remind myself that we already have 8 of the Costco dog blankets for beds, and that there really isn't room for any more. Unless we build a doggy bunk bed.

I don't have any border collie mugs, stationary, etc, but I do have a couple antique bc postcards, and some nice reproduction prints. Getting them framed soon.

My sister and I exchange dog news first thing when we talk on the phone. Only then do we talk about her kids and our dad.

There's more, I know there's more. But my brain really fades these days, along about 6 pm.

Ruth n the BC3