BC Boards
Guest TheRuffMuttGang

How to Exit a Honda Civic

Have you ever watched a sluice gate open on an over-full dam? There's an instant, juuust before the gate fully opens, when you realize there's about to be a LOT of water pouring down the sluiceway... then the incredible rush happens, and you're just blown away with the raw power of it.

Those photos remind me a sluiceway...

I guess that makes your car a reservoir of dogs...

:rolleyes:

I LOVE IT,

what a fun picture. I just bought a used station wagon for my dogs, and well the junk I drag home too. But mostly for my dogs. I love to take them all at the same time. But Mrs. Bug the Peke has to ride up front or she will get lost in the sea of black & white legs.

I used to get some funny looks from other drivers when I would take my pet sheep to a friend's place to be shorn. He was a big woolly cross-bred wether, and quite enjoyed journeys in the station wagon - would stand in the back looking out the window. The dogs weren't so keen on sharing their car with him though.

Fantastic pic's. I agree with the other posters, videos would be great - sort of real life action then. Mind you i would love to see that in person, hilarious. :rolleyes: :D

Althought they must be very hard work, you must get so much pleasure from them. I do Holly and she is just the one (at the moment) so i can only imagine the fantastic feelings that you must get with that many being yours. I would want to watch them every spare minute. They must be real entertaining.