BC Boards

ou know your just a "little" BC obbessed...

when your at work unpacking the new shipment, and as you remove the last items from the refridgerator box you find yourself yanking out the ice pack, pulling off the newspaper covering it and reading the artical..why? because there are 2 pictures on the page...of a Border Collie working sheep lol

and that was when I realized that I was pathetic... :eek: lol

I have half of a Sunday paper because it had an artical about border collies in it. lol. So your not alone. Welcome, I'm AJ. lol. How about this. When ever I'm in a store and see something black and white I think "ooooo is it a border collie?" I don't find anything very often though. I wish people got more BC stuff.

Yeah, I just bought some stuff from Border Collies in Action. I can't wait to get it. I could spend all my money there. lol.

That's cool. I would get it if I golfed. lol. I really like the perfect petzzz border collie. He's so cool. If it wasn't $34.99 I would buy it. I found a site that has some cool stickers. They have a BC rescue ribbin on www.cafepress.com