BC Boards

Lou's video

airbear

Beautiful! That actually made me hurt a bit about not having been able to work through our sheep problems (very realistic, I know :rolleyes:). Lou looks great, pen or no pen! Loved to see him take off on his outruns.

That actually made me hurt a bit about not having been able to work through our sheep problems

I know how you feel. While Bear isn't a border collie (and may not even be pure Aussie), I do regret that I couldn't be the trainer or handler that he needed to work sheep properly. I'm not so delusional that I think that with the right instruction blah blah blah that Bear could have run in ISDS-style trials, but I know he could have been better than he was. And the shame is, Bear has been the 'test-drive' dog for everything (agility, rally, disc, stock work, flyball) and thus gets to work through all of the newbie mistakes.

Loved to see him take off on his outruns

And aren't his outruns nice? It's like a canon firing when he leaves your feet. :rolleyes:

Well, old Bear doesn't seem to have any complaints :D . Neither does Kessie...but I can't help wondering what it would have given her (Lou-like confidence? Probably not really...).

And aren't his outruns nice?

I wouldn't really know, obviously :rolleyes: - but they certainly LOOK good! He looks like one who knows what he's doing.