BC Boards

Off to Oatlands then Bluegrass

Guest tucknjill

Guest tucknjill

I will be ofline till a week from Next Monday, gonna go trialing! So will answer any new questions then.. Bye!

Guest SoloRiver

Can someone who has been to Oatlands before tell me exactly where the parking is for the sheepdog trial? My understanding is that you drive all the way down the lane and park at the bottom of the trial field. Solo is entered in the agility trial, and we have a parking pass, but I do not want to park in the agility parking lot (which is to the left when you enter the lane) because I only plan to be on that side for Solo's class and will be spending most of my time watching the trial, and I want my dogs crated near me.

See you there! Hopefully Fly and I will get to run in that trial someday. If I ever get depth perception, anyway.

Guest tucknjill

Heather,

As much work as my dogs have seen, I will need EVERYBODY rooting for me! :rolleyes: But my landscaping and kennel sure look nice and my puppies are growing big!!! :D

Melanie,

Best as I can remember, you go all the way down the lane past the trial field and bear to the right and then look for the campers off to the right..it is simple, you will see when you get there.