BC Boards

I did it! I adopted!

Your new pups are beautiful. I think it is wonderful that you adopted both and kept them together.

My son has a dog which is definitely an Aussie-Catahoula-X. The somewhat speckled coloring of your two pups is similar to his dog (see picture).

Ceili_3.jpg

OHHHHH they are the cutest puppies I have ever seen! You are going to be one busy mama! Are your dogs indoor dogs? Mine are, we have 2, our BC and a Old English. When the weather gets icky and they don't get out as much it is a racetrack indoors It is alot of fun. Although the kids have made a game out of seeing how much BC hair they can find in their waffels in the morning!

ENJOY!

Kari

Hmmmm...I'm thinking you guys are right about Catahoula being at least part of the mix. I'm seeing some distinct similarities. Guess I'll never know for sure, but that's okay.

And yes, my dogs are indoor dogs. Although Noah loves to be outside and doesn't spend a lot of time indoors, even in the coldest part of winter he loves to just lay on the back porch. As soon as we come in from doing chores he's at the back door asking to go out again. Lightning just wants to be where ever I am, he follows me everywhere. With the new pups, Flash enjoys being outside in the daytime now that it's getting milder and sunny, but he tries to avoid going out at night sometimes. Thunder is more eager to be out, although he's another one that is already watching to see where I'm going and what I'm doing all the time. I have an indoor racetrack as well, they tear around & around in a circle through the kitchen and living room. I hope that outside they don't get so carried away with it that I get a mud track around the backyard again. That happened when Noah and one of our danes used to run circles around the swingset. Then of course I'd have huge muddy dane prints all over the house. Lightning doesn't usually stick to one pathway outside though, so I may escape that much mud in the yard if I'm lucky.