BC Boards

Dazzle Brag! And Video

So....here is the video of some of her runs:

She finished her WV-N, NCC, TG-N, and TNS-E titles last weekend - for anyone that knows NADAC :rolleyes: . Lots of Qs, lots of runs. We did our first double-shot which was very cool (because she patterns after one time around anyway :D ). We also had our first ever Hoopers run (its in the video).

I made these two videos on Hoopers also for people that want to see it:

Just some runs:

Funner (is that a word?) video:

Back to Dazzle - she did really well now that her infection is all cleared up. It was our first Mega-Dogs trial and for anyone in the area, I strongly recommend their trial each year! Very nice. :D

OK - I don't really know how to do videos on Photobucket, but here goes. This is Alaska running one of her dogs:

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/Ka...ega-Dogs133.flv

(most of the time you ran right after us, so this is the only video - but it was a great run!)

And some pictures of the little Dazzle girl herself (not taken by me, obviously). By Joe Camp:

IMG_2102ed.jpg

IMG_1893ed.jpg

IMG_1788ed.jpg

IMG_1500ed.jpg

IMG_1060ed.jpg

IMG_0431ed.jpg

That's it. :D

Congrats, Kat and Dazzle! :D Great pics....you both look fantastic.

Wow! I am a huge fan of the Dazzle videos. She is Abby's (and my, and I'm sure a lot of peoples') agility role model :D

*nods* Us too! :rolleyes:

I'm also a big fan of Dazzle's. I really like how you set yourself up on the course for the precise moment and get the best times. It's usually the trainer's problems that gets the faults and I see why you don't have any here. Great job!!!

Hey Kat,

I finally got around to posting a few photos of my own from the trial (in the Gallery). A few more here if you're interested.

I have a movie of your double shot run. Your pit crew said you already had a full photographic record of the event, but let me know if you want a look. Meanwhile, I can't get around my firewall to see anything at youtube or photobucket :rolleyes: Any chance you could make the movie of our run available some other way?

After the trial ended, Kepler and I played with the tunnels for a bit and I got him up to doing a sequence of three at rocket speed with minimal handling from a fair distance. I have to say, though, that your distance skills with Dazzle are pretty impressive, especially for a novice dog. Something for me to strive to emulate. I sure enjoyed watching you two. Maybe we'll see you there next year!

P.S. You all remember that Kat told us she was running with a broken toe, don't you? And when we switched from the sand to running on the grass, both Kat AND Dazzle ran barefoot!

Can you see videos that are on Dogster? I could upload it there.

My foot is still indeed very broken. It was actually doing quite well before Mega-Dogs, then I probably re-broke it. Then it was doing OK again, but last weekend we did another trial! Now it hurts again. Then it will probably get better, then worse because of another trial, then better, then worse, then better, then worse, etc. Oh boy. :rolleyes:

And yes, we sure do hope to go to Mega-Dogs again!

And thank you everyone! Dazzle is getting quite proud of herself because everyone loves her - ack! That is the last thing I need, a dog with a big ego. :D

Can you see videos that are on Dogster? I could upload it there.

Why yes, it appears that I can! Until the firewall cops notice, I suppose. But that would be great.

Be careful with that foot. You really don't want to mess up your feet -- they're so handy for getting around.

But as long as you're going to disregard my advice, I hear the RAT Lacey trial is a lot of fun :rolleyes: