BC Boards

IBCA

cbm618

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming the animal for a human's fault is never the right thing to do, and pretty much this is what it all sounds like to me when good animals are barred from a registry.

Seems every person says this about their AKC Champions being removed from the ABCA.

So, how is not supporting a registry or not believing every little Frou-frou should be bred, blaming the animal in question (or pedigree)?

Katelynn

And BTW. Slander is only slander if its not true. If what is and has been said on this board wasn't true, a ton of puppy millers and puppy miller registries would be a bit richer then what they are and a few of us bystanders would be a bit poorer, as we all know those millers are in it for the cash and not the breed or the dogs!

Katelynn

BC'SR4Me wrote:

Actually no, I'm still here, I just loathe rampant self righteousness and refuse to respond to it. Period. Just because I may log in, as someone else noted, doesn't mean I HAVE to respond.

And nah, I'm not Mary. How was it put? Nice flight of fancy there?

then if that is the case then you are Beaurose and you double slander yourself as saying that you don't need to double register you or your dogs.I'm not the smartest guy on this board but isn't that kinda of a bad thing tring to hide behind 2 different people.

BC'sR4Me, when asked repeatedly who the officers and directors of the IBCA are, finally wrote:

I'm not dragging anyone's name into this, I don't have the right to do that. I will give the same respect I expect in return. I will only speak for myself and on own my behalf.

I think that's only fair and right.

What an odd thing to say. BC'sR4Me has repeatedly stated that she has done her research on the IBCA and that it's a reputable registry, unconnected with Mary Ann Harrison. A registry that presumably anyone would be proud to be associated with, where people choose to dual register their dogs to enhance their value. Now she says that disclosing who the officers and directors are would be "dragging [their] name into this," that she doesn't have the right to do that (even though she claims the names are freely available from the registry), and that to do so would be disrespectful. Something she of course would not do, because it wouldn't be "fair and right."

Is that weird, or what?

However much BC'sR4Me seems to want to prolong this, I really don't see the point. Either (1) she is Mary Ann Harrison, or (2) she is not. It might be (2) -- MAH is not the only person in the world who is prone to hiding her identity, and prone to dissembling, cutesy innuendos and inconsistencies in tone and content. But if it's (2), then whoever BC'sR4Me is, she lacks the first-hand knowledge to credibly contest anything said here or to call it slander. I don't care one way or the other if this thread continues -- I think anyone new to the subject who reads the thread is going to draw the correct conclusions -- but given BC'sR4Me's inability or unwillingness to back up her claims of knowledge about the IBCA and the accuracy of her other statements, I don't see anything to be gained either.