BC Boards

2007 USDAA Northwest Regional Championship

I just found out that the plans I had for this weekend have been moved. So I CAN go to this event!! I live about 30 miles from the event! I'd offer a place to stay, though there is camping for $15 onsite. But if you need a place, you can stay here - or even camp here on my 5 acres, lol. hehe. No fenced area for dogs.

I think some other members here were planning on attending - so who's going!?

Does anyone know if this is also just a regular event that I can enter with River - it would be her first USDAA.

Here's the premium link off my local club's website: http://columbiaagility.org/premiums/2007Ju...A%20Premium.pdf

We will be busy with NADAC trials then (like one every weekend) so I don't think I will go this year - maybe next....

I do know other people that are going from here though, good luck to all!

We're going!!! First time at the NW Regional, though we've been to the SE Regional for the last 3 years. Wick & Zoe will be competing. And yes, they're having regular classes as well. Team stuff appears to just be on Monday.

Hey maybe we can have a little get-together, let the dogs stretch their legs somewhere?

Hey Kristi... we're coming up to Nanaimo for AAC Regionals!!! Will you be there? Missed you at PAC this past weekend!!

-Laura

Hey Kristi... we're coming up to Nanaimo for AAC Regionals!!! Will you be there? Missed you at PAC this past weekend!!

We will be at Regionals! Only Wick is running, which is going to be kinda weird as I've run Bear at the last 5 Regionals, but now he's retired. He and Lou are coming to cheer her on though.

Would have loved to have run for the $$ at PAC (did Good Wick win?) but we chose instead to go to a sheepdog trial. It's kinda like being a demented soccer mom - Wick has agility one weekend, then Lou gets to work sheep the next, and Bear gets to run flyball - we really need to standardize on one activity!

Also, do you have a DAM team for NW Regionals yet? Mine is kinda shaky right now - let me know if you want to be twice as Wicked.

Good luck you guys. I'm just taking a break from packing the car to head off to the north of this island to catch the ferry to the mainland - on my way to compete at Agility Nationals in Adelaide, South Australia. I know Ness will be there - not sure if any others from the boards will be.

Sounds like you'll be having a great time. Best of luck to all! We're not even competing under the USDAA quite yet...chipping away, here... :rolleyes: