John Katz Strikes Again

64 replies to this topic

#61 INU

INU

BCRocks

• Registered Users
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:54 PM

Found it on another site - in case someone had problem finding it too.

web page

#62 border_collie_crazy

border_collie_crazy

• Registered Users
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:28 PM

the last book of his I read said that 2 of his BCs are rescues and 1, Rosie I think her name is is from a barbie collie breeder, he had listed the breeders kennel in the book, and I checked it out, its a pretty serious Barbie breeder. anyway the book I read was mostly about the 2 rescue ones of which he had nothing but good things to say about them..

#63 Rave

Rave

• Registered Users
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:19 AM

Re: the gold beads, they are implanted under the skin, and not just in the area of the problem. Think of it as permanent acupuncture. Casey had beads all up and down her spine for her Wobbler's. It was quite the x-ray!

#64 Stafford

Stafford

Stafford

• Registered Users
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:Herding, agility, flyball, politics, geekly pursuits.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 06:59 AM

Originally posted by AK dog doc:
However, I seem to have hijacked the Katz thread, which was not my intention, so I'm shutting up now.

I'll certainly shoulder some of the blame for the topic-creep, but I have enjoyed reading your well-reasoned posts.

Thanks!

#65 AK dog doc

AK dog doc

• Registered Users
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:06 AM

Ain't no thang!
(Which is NOT the language I used when posting to the NPR website regarding Katz... see, even *I* can return to topic once in a while!)
It is illegal for me to diagnose your dog over the internet. I respectfully decline to answer e-mail or PM requests for medical advice or diagnosis. I will respond to questions posted in the public fora as I have time and at my own discretion. Thank you for your understanding.

Besides, I have to go make some wine now.

--------
http://vetontheedge.blogspot.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.