3 replies to this topic

#1 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 10,713 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 30 September 2006 - 04:56 AM

If I'm reading the results right, Terry Scheaffer's Mick finished 3rd in the first Nursery go-round, and second place overall!!! And Diane Pagel's Kane was 2nd in the first go-round, and 10th overall!!! Both youngsters were handled by Scott Glen, who deserves a congratulations for good training and handling!

Congrats to Terry, Mick, Diane, Kane, and Scott!
Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

#2 Kathryn Paxton-Hill

Kathryn Paxton-Hill

• Registered Users
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 03:05 AM

Just for interest... Kane is a littermate to my husband's Mac, who came in Reserve Champion at the Canadian Fianls! He was due to run him at the Finals, however Mac was injured at the end of August and my husband is not well. I would have loved to see them run together! Contrats to Terry, Mick, Diane,Kane and Scott as well!

#3 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 10,713 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:08 AM

Kathryn (if I may call you by your first name) - Welcome to the boards! I've watched Steve run dogs at a couple of trials and I may have listened to a conversation or two you had at a trial, but I've not had the pleasure to meet you.

Sorry that Mac was hurt and, more importantly, that Steve is not doing well. Best wishes on both getting much better soon, and congratulations on Mac being reserve at the Canadian Finals!
Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

#4 Rebecca, Irena Farm

Rebecca, Irena Farm

Together, We Can Move This Mountain

• Registered Users
  • 6,635 posts
  • Interests:Sheep (dairy), assistance dog (SD/full access and Emotional Service Animals), general training, stockdog trialing, dock diving, lure coursing, flyball

Posted 01 October 2006 - 12:58 PM

Hi Kathryn!! I'm sorry to hear Steve is not doing well - I was hoping to see you all at the clinic in Nov. Congrats on Mac - it's nice to see him doing so well with him.
Becca Shouse - Irena Farm, Semora, NC
Cord, Ted, Gus, Sam - plus Maggie, Zhi, Lynn, Jetta, Lu, Min, and Tully

Posted Image
http://irenafarm.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.