BC Boards

favor: anyone have art/silhouette for project

So I am in a time crunch and am looking for non licensed outlines/line art/silhouette I can turn into a mosaic. Its a gift for someone doing me a huge favor and I have just enough time to make the mosaic, not really any extra time to draw/refine a drawing (I am only so-so at drawing) to have original art.

I know there are several talented artists on the site. I am looking for a crouched herding position, a playful jumping up position and a play bow position. They will be simplified for the project.

Said project will be a gift and not for sale, I will make no money off of it. If you have a design you would consider sharing, please send me a PM.

I'll post the finished project here.

Thanks in advance!

Not exactly what you asked for, but you are welcome to any of these that I did of Speedy. These were photographs (taken by me) with a photoshop effect.

DrivingGraphic.jpg

SpeedyGraphic.jpg

SpeePaw.jpg

These are great! they are not quite what I was looking for but awesome.

They would be a pretty mosaic on their own.

• 3 weeks later...

I make bowling ball mosaics: I cement glass/pottery/other stuff on an old bowling ball and the grout it. I have a wonderful friend who has gone through a rough time and she does me a huge favor of keeping my dog when I go out of town. So, I made her a ball with 3 border collies on it that are represent-ish of her dogs (red merle, blue merle and black/white). She loved it. I was happy. Thanks to everyone who offered their designs.

1234475_10201998809518239_2057829586_n.j

1174603_10201998803158080_1391804673_n.j

1837_10201998789437737_180319374_n.jpg

Wow!! We do those for gazing balls, but never thought about putting an image on one. What a fantastic idea.

Yep, I made a few swirly gazing balls before I realized that this could be like any other mosaic.

1186240_10202002627373683_120192974_n.jp

Now that I know I do more I have a few more in mind including a Papillon one for myself and Koi one for a friend with a beautiful Koi pond and garden.

yes, on the top, with the koi around the equator, background in blue. I found some scraps of a beautiful pinky yellow iridescent white that will make a beautiful lily.

That will be spectacular. It will even give the illusion of the water lily floating on top with the koi swimming underneath. Beautiful!! You will just have to post pictures.