BC Boards

Zeb in Florida - Available for Adoption

This dog is being fostered by a friend of mine. He is not with Starfish BCR. He is located in Ocala. If you are interested in adopting him, please email me at mary@starfishbcrescue.com and I will put you in touch with her. This is what she had to say about him:

I took this nice boy in because he was spending all of his time in a stall with nothing to do and all by himself. He is very sweet and on the big side. I have him on a diet as he is way too fat. He is started on the sheep and listens very well. I think a home with older children ( maybe 10 and up) would be best since he is very exuberant and may hurt a smaller child by accident. He is 2 years old and doing well in the house and in his crate. He would like to play 24-7 if he could. He is ery loving and sweet and I think an active home with another friendly dog would do well for him. He just needs direction and exercise. He is neutered, up to date on all shots and heartworm negative.

Zeb2.jpg

Zeb1.jpg

Zeb3.jpg

What a lovely-looking boy! He makes me think of my Celt (who, when I came home from being gone for almost three weeks, had packed on a few pounds).

I hope you and your friend find him a great new home! Very best wishes!