Photo

Zeb in Florida - Available for Adoption

1 reply to this topic

#1 MaryP

MaryP

• Registered Users
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

This dog is being fostered by a friend of mine. He is not with Starfish BCR. He is located in Ocala. If you are interested in adopting him, please email me at mary@starfishbcrescue.com and I will put you in touch with her. This is what she had to say about him:

I took this nice boy in because he was spending all of his time in a stall with nothing to do and all by himself. He is very sweet and on the big side. I have him on a diet as he is way too fat. He is started on the sheep and listens very well. I think a home with older children ( maybe 10 and up) would be best since he is very exuberant and may hurt a smaller child by accident. He is 2 years old and doing well in the house and in his crate. He would like to play 24-7 if he could. He is ery loving and sweet and I think an active home with another friendly dog would do well for him. He just needs direction and exercise. He is neutered, up to date on all shots and heartworm negative.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Mary, Milo, Charlie, Skittles, & Ollie
Posted Image

#2 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 11,151 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

What a lovely-looking boy! He makes me think of my Celt (who, when I came home from being gone for almost three weeks, had packed on a few pounds).

I hope you and your friend find him a great new home! Very best wishes!
Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.