Lucy- BC mix Central Florida

3 replies to this topic

#1 MyTDogs

MyTDogs

Master & Student?

• Registered Users
  • 583 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

We have a sweet little rescue dog at the office. She was dumped out in the country near my boss's place a couple months ago. Their friends tried to take her in but Lucy is a pup and was too much for their handicapped small dog (very playful, just too rough). They boarded her at a vet's office for several weeks & then my boss stepped in to foster her so that she would learn some manners & be more adoptable.

She is approximately 9 months old & weighs around 45 pounds. Probably a BC/Shepherd or maybe Lab? She loves tennis balls and playing with other dogs. She tries to lick the cats all the time. She is crate trained.

Please share!

email info at vetdermcenter dot com for an application or with questions.

DSCN3822.JPG

DSCN3819.JPG
Cindy in FL
Posted Image

#2 ShoresDog

ShoresDog

• Registered Users
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Wow, she is really cute! I hope she gets a good permanent home soon.

Jan & Daisy & Juno & Star
LJ Shores, San Diego CA

SHORESLIFEPHOTO

#3 Jan B

Jan B

• Registered Users
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

We have a sweet little rescue dog at the office. She was dumped out in the country near my boss's place a couple months ago. Their friends tried to take her in but Lucy is a pup and was too much for their handicapped small dog (very playful, just too rough). They boarded her at a vet's office for several weeks & then my boss stepped in to foster her so that she would learn some manners & be more adoptable.

She is approximately 9 months old & weighs around 45 pounds. Probably a BC/Shepherd or maybe Lab? She loves tennis balls and playing with other dogs. She tries to lick the cats all the time. She is crate trained.

Please share!

email info at vetdermcenter dot com for an application or with questions.

DSCN3822.JPG

DSCN3819.JPG

#4 Jan B

Jan B

• Registered Users
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

Has Lucy found a home yet?
Jan Berger

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.