Photo

Neurological disorder? Anyone hear the like?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 G. Festerling

G. Festerling

• Registered Users
  • 2,273 posts
  • Interests:Pretty much anything that involves horses and dogs.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

How lucky she finally found a vet willing to look further. And awesome news on her getting better.
Posted Image
Blimpie, Belle and Thor! Nothing but trouble!
Good thing that I thrive on trouble!

#22 ShoresDog

ShoresDog

• Registered Users
  • 3,809 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

Now that is a vet worth knowing about. I bet your friend is now his loyal client, like forever! That's great news, and thanks for posting the story.

Jan & Daisy & Juno & Star
LJ Shores, San Diego CA

SHORESLIFEPHOTO

#23 Gloria Atwater

Gloria Atwater

Talksalot

• Registered Users
  • 1,794 posts
  • Interests:Sheepdogging!

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

Thanks, everyone. As the song says, "What a long, strange trip it's been," but what a relief to finally have answers - and a solution! Definitely file this under the weird and unusual, that's for sure! :) My friend is breathing many, many sighs of relief.

~ Gloria
You ask of my companions. Hills, sir, and the sundown, and a dog as large as myself that my father bought me. They are better than human beings, because they know but do not tell. ~ Emily Dickinson

To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace. ~ Milan Kundera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.