• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 airbear

airbear

Talk to the paw

• Registered Users
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:36 PM

The CBCA and Western Canadian Sheep Dog Championship starts this Thursday near Cranbrook, BC. Here's a link to the run orders.

I'll try to keep the website updated with scores, as I've heard there's fairly good cell reception.
Kristi
Wick, Lou and Rex
Bear, forever in my heart
Our Photo Blog

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 glennkopp

glennkopp

• Registered Users
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Good luck Kristi and Lou!

#3 airbear

airbear

Talk to the paw

• Registered Users
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Thanks Glenn! We'll see how big Lou does going up that big field. Posted Image
Kristi
Wick, Lou and Rex
Our Photo Blog

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt

#4 airbear

airbear

Talk to the paw

• Registered Users
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:03 PM

Open Scores from Thursday. The sheep are a little heavy and a bit grumpy! While it was warm today, there was a nice wind, and we got through all the Open runs with daylight to spare. The trial field is gorgeous and the organization committee has done a wonderful job. The handlers' tent is gently mocking and the concession is a crepe stand! Nutella and banana crepes at a sheepdog trial = so much awesome.

Tomorrow we run the first half of the second round of Open, followed by the Nursery class.
Kristi
Wick, Lou and Rex
Our Photo Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.