Photo

Merry Christmas

1 reply to this topic

#1 RMSBORDERCOLLIES

RMSBORDERCOLLIES

• Registered Users
  • 368 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. May your dogs be eager, healthy and become wise and may you gain the understanding needed to do them justice.........Bob

#2 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 11,438 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 25 December 2009 - 05:57 AM

Merry Christmas everyone. May your dogs be eager, healthy and become wise and may you gain the understanding needed to do them justice.........Bob

Dear Bob - A very Merry and Blessed Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours, and your good dogs, too!

You have been a fabulous and caring expert, and I've always enjoyed and benefitted from your thoughtful, honest, and helpful posts.

If I'm lucky, someday I will get to meet you in person again. Scribing for you at the Bluegrass was a pleasant and educational experience.
Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.