• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralGonsiorowski

AdmiralGonsiorowski

• Registered Users
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

If you can figure out which dogs these are, then I did good. :rolleyes:

I did some pencil sketches of a few of the dogs from these boards, and here they are. I'll probably ink them also.

I didn't ask permission to draw from the photos I used, so if you own one of these dogs and you want me to take down my sketch, just let me know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 sandra s.

sandra s.

• Registered Users
  • 3,559 posts
  • Interests:rock music (mostly Oasis and all their heroes and influences), nature (esp. geology), rockhounding, hiking, daydreaming, taking photos (still learning!), any activity that Kessie enjoys (with some exceptions, like rolling in you-know-what!).

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

Wow, these are good! Envy, envy!

The last one is our Kyla (minus some spots, because I'd overexposed her white parts as usual)!

As for the others, the first one looks like Solo, the second one is a very adorable face that I know from Flickr (Nova?). The third one I can't place right now *headscratch*...I'm sure I've seen those markings...

#3 AdmiralGonsiorowski

AdmiralGonsiorowski

• Registered Users
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:33 AM

Hey, she does have really spotty legs, doesn't she? I'll have to go back and add those in.

You picked out Solo and Nova pretty quick :rolleyes: Still guessing on sketch number 3 though! I thought Solo would be the hardest to pick out.

#4 sandra s.

sandra s.

• Registered Users
  • 3,559 posts
  • Interests:rock music (mostly Oasis and all their heroes and influences), nature (esp. geology), rockhounding, hiking, daydreaming, taking photos (still learning!), any activity that Kessie enjoys (with some exceptions, like rolling in you-know-what!).

Posted 16 March 2009 - 04:14 AM

She's even spottier in person :rolleyes: . But being so black, she's hard to take photos of without having the white parts come out too bright, obscuring a number of spots. I wouldn't worry about those though - she's got enough spots not to be picky about them!

#5 Sue_Deutscher

Sue_Deutscher

• Registered Users
  • 203 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:59 AM

I have no clue who they are but they are really nice drawings!

#6 shanni and kingsley

shanni and kingsley

kingsleydog.com

• Registered Users
  • 617 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:10 AM

very nicely done...

solo and kyla are really obvious.

I'm not familiar with the other 2
Check out my new site at http://kingsleydog.com

Posted Image

#7 sandra s.

sandra s.

• Registered Users
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:47 AM

I think it's Diesel (now that I'm closer to being fully awake)!

#8 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 11,186 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:10 AM

What a very nice job you did!
Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

#9 Anda

Anda

One of a kind! :)

• Registered Users
  • 5,529 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

WOW, these are really good!

Nova is so obvious :D Look at that signature Kyla smile! And I think you might be right with Diesel as #3. Good job, Sandra!

Ohh, and you HAVE to become familarized with Nova - she is one of the most beautiful split face girls :rolleyes:

#10 ellabellar

ellabellar

• Registered Users
  • 235 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:11 AM

i agree.. Nova is beautiful. i love her little black patch next to her eye, makes her even more beautiful. And AdmiralGonsiorowski very great drawings, amazing, you should do one of your ski and show, talking about him how is his puppyness these days i haven't seen any pictures of him lately on the boards. i miss his one white ear lol

#11 AdmiralGonsiorowski

AdmiralGonsiorowski

• Registered Users
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:15 AM

Thanks for the compliments :D

And just for verification - Solo, Nova, Diesel, and Kyla by order of appearance. I've got a couple more that're about half sketched, but I probably won't have time to finish them till the weekend. (darn job :rolleyes:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.