Photo

Icon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kassidy

Kassidy

• Registered Users
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Playing with and training my dogs, herding, frisbee, agility, and reading a good book.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

I have the boards on my home screen on my iPhone, and the icon is just the automatic one that it presets to which is just a picture of the home page of the boards. I think there is a way for you to change that so that it's automatically a picture of your choice. It's not a huge deal, but it's my wish. ;) If you could change it that would be great, I like it when my screen looks pretty! :)
The BC family-
Chloe- 6 years old, she thinks she's a lapdog, she always needs a reason for doing something, and she's full of love!
Libby- Turned out not to be the right dog for us, had to be rehomed. We are going to be getting a rescue instead so we know exactly what we are getting.

" He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -Unknown

"Want to be cool? Get a Border Collie. Want to move a sheep across your 3,000-acre ranch? Get a Border Collie. Want to really compete at agility? Get a Border Collie. Want to have a job, a life, and your sanity? Get a Lab." -Unknown

#2 BriocheIsLove

BriocheIsLove

• Registered Users
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:16 PM

There is an app (cocoppa) in which you can replace all your icons with any picture you like. You do have to keep the original app or link but it's worth it! 

You can see my twitter has a different icon, and my BC Boards link has a picture of my Cash.

Attached Files

#3 Laurae

Laurae

i'd rather be working my dogs...

• Registered Users
  • 3,227 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

There is an app for the bc boards?

Cheers,
Laura
5120876952_de8afa8164.jpg
Poetry in motion with Sophie, Taz, Meg, Ike, and puppy Gus!
And Craig waiting at the bridge.

See profiles of many top competitors from the 2011 National Sheepdog Finals in Carbondale, Colorado

#4 BriocheIsLove

BriocheIsLove

• Registered Users
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

No but you know how you can set the safari link up to go to a websight from your home page? You can add a custom picture to the actual link. If you down load the app (CocoPPa) I can give you step by step instructions on how to add your own picture (:

#5 RichardH

RichardH

• Registered Users
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

Here's the one I use for my home screen. 

8944512519_98b8f7f3d3_o.png

adding something like it to the site is pretty easy - 

http://developer.app...plications.html

See nessie bark at things and objects on flickr

#6 Kassidy

Kassidy

• Registered Users
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Playing with and training my dogs, herding, frisbee, agility, and reading a good book.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Thanks for the suggestion of the app, that's good to know! I have many websites who's icons I do not like, so that will be helpful. :)
The BC family-
Chloe- 6 years old, she thinks she's a lapdog, she always needs a reason for doing something, and she's full of love!
Libby- Turned out not to be the right dog for us, had to be rehomed. We are going to be getting a rescue instead so we know exactly what we are getting.

" He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -Unknown

"Want to be cool? Get a Border Collie. Want to move a sheep across your 3,000-acre ranch? Get a Border Collie. Want to really compete at agility? Get a Border Collie. Want to have a job, a life, and your sanity? Get a Lab." -Unknown

#7 Kassidy

Kassidy

• Registered Users
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

There is an app (cocoppa) in which you can replace all your icons with any picture you like.

How do you get one of your own pictures on it? I could only figure out how to use the icons they provide you with.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out! ;)
The BC family-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.